Breakfast Club is run by Mrs Redden and Mrs Weightman every school day from 8am to 8.45am.
Costs and payment
• The cost for each day at Breakfast Club is currently £2.50 per day
• For children attending a full week the cost is reduced to £10 (one free day)
• For children who are eligible for Pupil Premium the cost is £1 per day
• For families with more than one child attending:
Total cost for a full 5 day week is:
1 child = £10
2 children = £16
3 children =£24
4 children = £32
Payment should be made at the beginning of a week, on the day or by the end of each week. The school reserves the right to stop children coming to Breakfast Club if payments are not kept up to date.
Refunds: In the event that a child has paid in advance and the school cancels the club, a refund will be offered or the chance to carry payment forward into the next week.
• Toast and cereals are available, together with juice, milk or water. On some days a cooked option may be offered e.g. scrambled egg, beans on toast, sausage or bacon.. Parents must advise us of any possible allergies.
• Allergy information should be updated regularly and Breakfast Club staff have access to this.
The children have breakfast when they arrive and then they can watch children’s TV, play board games, activity games, table tennis or do some colouring or art and craft activities.
The children enjoy this time as they eat and play with their friends before the start of the school day.
You do not need to book in advance to attend Breakfast Club.
If your child attends Breakfast Club you will be asked to sign a 'Code of Conduct at Breakfast Club'.