We hope that this page will help parents to support your children at home. In each of these sections there are tips and helpful websites for you.
- Ready to Learn - Getting the most out of School - A short guide for parents
- Ready to Learn - Speaking and Listening - A short guide for parents
- Ready to Learn - Giving our child a helping hand - A short guide for parents
- www.onceaweektakeapeek.ie/downloads/OAWTAPguide.pdf Headlice information for parents
- Changes to the Maths Curriculum - February 2015
- National Curriculum Framework - Please see appendices for Language and Literacy - English Appendix 1 Spellings (Page 50) and English Appendix 2 Vocabulary (Page 66).
- New National Curriculum English - Parents Information Evening Introduction
- Social Media Document - Information for Parents
Tips for Parents and Children on bullying and how to cope with exam stress